Luggage packing check tips
1. Do not pack your passport, travel documents and valuable items inside the checked luggage.
2. Don't pack food and beverages inside checked bags.
3. Spread any books out inside a suitcase rather than stacking them
4. Pack footwear on top of other items.
5. Don't cram too many items into a suitcase. It will be hard for a screener to close it should the need arise to open your bag.
6. Avoid packing anything you would be embarrassed for other people to see, as your bag may be opened in a public place.
7. Put personal items, like underwear and toiletries, in a zip-lock plastic bag so screeners do not have to handle them.
8. Don't wrap gifts. They may have to be opened for inspection.